Everything at the Village is coming together.
Here are the FIVE things you MUST know about the Village progress.
1. The land is secured by lease
2. Our bank balance is increasing to complete an A-grade version of the village – no ghettos here! This village will be full of dignity and respect for its residents.
3. We are waiting for the final planning application approval from council. Then we get to submit the more detailed Building Application. Once approved we begin the build. You can see our open letter to Mitchell Shire Councillors by clicking here.
4. Volunteers are needed for the garden preparation, site preparation, internal building finish and more.
5. Our final fundraiser of the year – Comedy for a Cause is fast approaching and we must sell more tickets. You might be a little tired of hearing about all our fundraisers but everything raised is essential to the completion of our Tiny House Village to accommodate the homeless. And we do put the FUN in our Fundraisers.