We are pleased to announce the AGM was held on the 21st March 2019 and we are happy to present our Annual Report to our broader network that were made available and approved by the committee on the night.
You can download the full annual report here: TVW Annual Report 2018 presented 21 March 2019-compressed
We would like to highlight our long list of supporters as without you we could not be here today:
- Southern Mitchell Rotary Club, in particular, Tony Cozzolino and Rose King. Who act as the liaisons between our groups.
- Peter Collings (architect) for the support given to our CEO about all things sustainably architectural, for answering my call for personal support on a dark day, and for producing a draft Village Master Plan over Christmas to meet the requirement of the Pick My Project Funding Agreement.
- Jacqui Baum – fromTBA Law, Wallan, for providing pro-bono legal advice
- Anthony Clydesdale – Clymmac Constructions – who has inspected numerous sites in the hope that THIS will be the one. Anthony remains with TVW as the building project support person.
- Women’s Shed Seymour for providing amazing work in preparing the raffle table at the annual Cabaret.
- Bunning’s Craigieburn for their community work via the BBQ’s and donations to our raffles. Joanne Toes is wonderfully supportive of the TVW project
- To the businesses who have contributed work quotes to TVW – all heavily discounted for the charity, and all so interested in ‘giving a hand”.
- To the numerous individuals and businesses who respond so readily to requests for donations, use of their windows for posters, placement of flyers in their businesses – I cannot thank you enough. I know you are continually called upon to help local groups – your generosity is astounding and very welcome.
- Support from the people of radio, print and Facebook for allowing TVW to be a presence in their ‘space’
- To the local service agencies for other interest and support, Our aim was always to educate these community leaders about homelessness and TVW, so that they, in turn, can educate and reassure other community people about the positive influence of TVW in our local community.YIMBY not NIMBY!
- To our current and future volunteers –thank you for adding your strength to the project. Whether that support is in the form of a few hours, a few days or years, your contribution is valued.
- To the community of Wallan and Mitchell Shire in general for your acceptance and support of this radical model.
- Last but in no way, least, I want to thank the committee of TVW for their belief in the project, their desire to build our local community to be one of compassion, resilience and acceptance.
If you have any questions please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org